James bond sight seeing/ Phang Nga Bay sight seeing /joint tour
James Bond Tour ( Phang Nga Bay)
Price: Adult 1,400 baht, Child( 3 -11 years) 1,000 baht.
Price: Adult 1,600 baht, Child( 3 -11 years) 1,300 baht with canoeing
08:30-09:00 pick you up from the hotel.
10:30 am Arrive at the pier (Phang-nga National Park) and board a longtail boat to visit:
- The Floating Village (The original from Indonesia)
- James Bond Island - the island of the scenes in The Man With the Golden Gun
- The place local people call "Khao Tapoo"
- The Leaning Mountains (Called "Khao Ping Gun")
- Have fun canoeing for sightseeing around the mangroves
12:30 pm. Lunch time at the Floating Village, Take a look around and have a good time taking pictures of school or the local life of people and shopping
13:30 pm. Back to the car go to visit "Suwankuha Temple" or The Monkey Cave Temple
17:00 pm. Arrived at the hotel
Note : Don’t forget your camera, some money and sunglasses, comfortable shoes for walking and the water.
Tour includes : Round trip transfer, seafood lunch, fruit, entrance fee, insurance, water ,canoeing, and local guide